Our Foxy Girls!

Introducing our Foxy Winners For Lancome x Gallo by Thian 'Foxy Girl Most Wanted' Contest!

We had the pleasure of having them girls styling it up with our Foxy Foxy Boom Boom collection and Lancome's Kate Winslet lippie range! Read what they have to say on why they picked this look:


Grand Winner: Chiang Lee Ming
"The style and color of this outfit brings out my personality and the coral of Lancome L'Absolu Rouge 340 brightens up my skin. I love it!'


First Runner Up: Wong Sook Shian
" Because I am FOXY enough!"


Second Runner Up: Sherliza Asli
"I love being glammed up and foxified, especially with Lancome's Labsolu Rouge 340!"


Thank you girls for joining us in this foxy hunt! We absolutely adored every single girl and you are FOXY in your very own way!

No comments:

Post a Comment